Become part of the future of mobility
By becoming a member of SAAM, you will
- Take part in the unique and dynamic Swiss autonomous mobility ecosystem
- Participate at the annual meeting with all members
- Receive regular information on fascinating autonomous mobility news and stories
- Get discounts for events and conferences
- Have your logo displayed on all of SAAM’s communication material
Would you like more?
Become an active member and
- Turn your mobility ideas into reality and receive support for your projects
- Join a competent, experienced and interdisciplinary network of mobility companies, road associations, public transport operators and universities
- Collaborate with other members on ideas, projects and working groups
- Benefit from international research cooperation’s
- Get in contact with the right stakeholders
- Have direct access to the latest research studies and learnings
- Benefit from direct access to political leaders in Switzerland
- Be part of a powerful movement that aims to shape mobility of the future
CHF 20'000 + 0.2 FTE
- Streams: access to SAAM’s streams: Regulation, Social Acceptance, Technology.
- Workshops: access to monthly workshops where Members can present their organization’s related activities, pitch new Working Groups or Projects, and participate in discussions and brainstorms.
- Working Groups: can initiate and/or participate in Working Groups, thus using SAAM as a mean to create a consortium of partners around an idea.
- Projects: can initiate projects, and potentially receive co-funding from SAAM if required.
- Sharing platform: access to all documents, know-how, articles and information related to SAAM and its members.
- Positioning & Publicity: members gain unique positioning and are put forward on all of SAAM’s communication supports.
Sponsoring and donations
- Publicity : sponsors and donators are put forward on all of SAAM’s communication supports
Other types of memberships
- Interested in joining SAAM without being a full active member? Please contact us and we will find the best alternative for you.
Become a member